- The game is always easier when you’re watching. The difficulty seems to increase when you’re actually playing.
- Play to win. Don’t play NOT to lose. There is a big difference.
- Be ready. Plan. Have a strategy.
- If you fall behind don’t get down and don’t beat yourself up.
- If you need it, ask for help.
- Manage unrealistic expectations, don’t let them manage you.
- Cheer others on. It creates a positive atmosphere.
- Enjoy yourself.
- Don’t over-think the easy stuff.
- Learn and grow.
- Money can make people stupid.
- Know when to walk away.
- Sometimes you only get one chance.
- Your value doesn’t come from how smart you are or how much money you have.
- God puts you wherever you’re at for a purpose. Live for His glory.
Friday, March 09, 2012
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
This past week I was a contestant on the game show “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?” It was a crazy yet marvelous experience, but the thing I enjoyed the most was the encouragement and cheers I felt from my family and friends. While I didn’t win a million dollars, I realize more than ever before how rich a man I am with all of you in my life.
Today I thought I would blog about some LIFE LESSONS I learned through my “Millionaire” experience.