- Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them.
- Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good.
- Love each other with genuine affection.
- Take delight in honoring each other.
- Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.
- Rejoice in our confident hope.
- Be patient in trouble.
- Keep on praying.
- When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them.
- Always be eager to practice hospitality.
- Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them.
- Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep.
- Live in harmony with each other.
- Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people.
- Don’t think you know it all!
- Never pay back evil with more evil.
- Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable.
- Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone.
- Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God.
- If your enemies are hungry, feed them. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink.
- Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
21 Commands for the Christian
21 Commands for the Christian from Romans 12:9-21.