- Big days. Days like Christmas and Easter are perfect times to invite someone to church. Also, watch for other days throughout the year that lend themselves to inviting someone.
- Special events. There maybe a breakfast, seminar, outing, etc. that peaks someone’s interest.
- Kids. We have an stellar children’s and youth ministry at Christian Life with a wide variety of regular and special activities.
- Lunch. Don’t forget to take your guest out to eat after the service.
- Share a card. Take a blue card from the lobby and let them know how they can connect with the church for a service, online, or on the radio.
- Check out our website. Share our brand new website in order to let people know about our church.
- Just ask. Research teaches us that most people will come to church if they are invited. Just ask!
- Pray. Pray about who you should invite and that God would make their hearts hungry for Him.
- Keep asking. God honors perseverance.
A - Always look for opportunities to invite others.
B - Be ready to seize the opportunity when it arises.
C - Communicate in such a way that says you care.
D - Don’t be pushy; there will be future opportunities.