Monday, April 12, 2010

Webliography

For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
Hebrews 4:12 (NLT)

Webliography...
In previous blogs I have shared with you some of my favorite books, today I would like to share some of my favorite websites. Each of these sites relate to God and His Word. My hope is that they bless you as much as they have blessed me. And, as always, send me your favorite websites. I would love to see them.

This website tells the story of Scripture exclusively through the use of LEGOS. At first, I thought this site would fun for the boys but the more I read the more fascinated I became. If you have trouble simply reading the Bible you need to check this out. It’ll be fun and you may end up reading more of the Bible than ever before. Due to the nature of some Bible stories, please check the ratings provided for each story before sharing them with your children.

This site not only has merged Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John it provides helps to prove that the Gospels are 100% historically accurate. This is a fantastic website with great research and tremendous video presentations.

These are my personal favorite online Bible study sites. I love having the Bible just a click away. Let me know what your favorite Bible sites are.