With Easter coming up next Sunday, now is an excellent time to invite people to church. Our mission at Christian Life is to Connect People to God. Each of us is called to share our faith and what better way than to invite a friend, family member, or neighbor to the place where you connect with God. Here are a few helps for inviting someone to church.
- Big days. Days like Christmas and Easter are perfect times to invite someone to church. Also, watch for other days throughout the year that lend themselves to inviting someone.
- Special events. There maybe a breakfast, seminar, outing, etc. that peaks someone’s interest.
- Kids. We have an stellar children’s and youth ministry at Christian Life with a wide variety of regular and special activities.
- Lunch. Don’t forget to take your guest out to eat after the service.
- Share a card. Take a blue card from the lobby and let them know how they can connect with the church for a service, online, or on the radio.
- Check out our website. Share our new website in order to let people know about our church.
- Just ask. Research teaches us that most people will come to church if they are invited. Just ask!
- Pray. Pray about who you should invite and that God would make their hearts hungry for Him.
- Keep asking. God honors perseverance.
AND, remember the A, B, C’s of inviting people to church.
- A - Always look for opportunities to invite others.
- B - Be ready to seize the opportunity when it arises.
- C - Communicate in such a way that says you care.
- D - Don’t be pushy; there will be future opportunities.