- God notices our expectation!
- Expectation is feared by the enemy.
- Expectation is the key to the miracle power of God.
- Expectation births something fresh in our life.
- Expectation is agreeing with God’s power and plan for our life.
Monday, November 08, 2010
So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.
Steve Sampson always says, “Our expectation puts a demand on God.” I love that thought. I’ve also heard it said by Evangelist Mike Smalley that, “expectation is a divine magnet God finds irresistible.”
The Bible teaches our faith is an important element in the miracle ministry of God. In the Gospels, Jesus loved it when people had great faith in Him. When Jesus healed the blind men he said, “Because of your faith, it will happen.” (Matthew 9:29) The woman healed in Mark 5 was delivered because of her expectation.
Study God’s Word. Listen to His voice. Believe His Promises. Expect God’s very best for your life!